- The clinic is still operating with a virtual waiting room. Please call 576-7770 to notify the front desk of your arrival for your appointment.
- Once you have checked in, the front desk staff will call you back when it’s time to enter.
- All clients entering the clinic space are required to wear a face mask, either medical grade or cloth. Alternative face coverings will not be permitted. With the August 10, 2021 update to the mask mandate, Public Health guidelines are still strongly recommending wearing a mask. As we are a health services provider, masks will still be required by all staff and clients in our clinic at this time.
- Upon entering the clinic space you will sanitize your hands before entering the treatment area.
- Use of the waiting room in the clinic is only permitted for extenuating circumstances and has to be pre-approved by a staff member of the clinic.
- No other family members are to attend appointments, unless in the case of a minor or a caregiver.
Top Physiotherapy and Pain Management Clinic in St. John's
Action Physiotherapy in St. John's has been in business for over 10 years, operating as a community-based, family orientated physiotherapy service. We have built a level of trust with our clients, and our greatest advertisement is word of mouth. We have even helped clients from 3 generations of the same family. When it comes to serving our clients, we offer one-on-one sessions, ensuring that all of your questions are answered. Our services include expert Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Injury Rehabilitation (Motor Vehicle, Sports & Workplace Injury) and Kinesiology provision.
Why Choose Us?
We pride ourselves on providing timely access to our services and are committed to scheduling initial visits as quickly as possible. We have both morning and evening appointments available for more flexible scheduling.
- Monday-Wednesday: 8:00AM-8:00PM
- Thursday-Friday: 8:00AM-4:00PM
All our registered therapists are highly skilled and trained. Our team of university educated professionals specialize in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of injuries, disabilities and movement disorders. As pain management experts, we know how injuries, surgery and medical conditions can affect your daily life. We tailor programs to you in order to help you cope and manage effectively.
Our physiotherapist are highly skilled and fully licensed. They are able to treat clients of all ages with everything from sport and orthopedic injuries, to rehabilitation after surgery.
Our registered massage therapists (RMTs) use a variety of techniques to enhance your health and well-being, including myofascial release, deep tissue massage, active release and pre/post-natal massage.
Our therapists are involved in all phases of motor vehicle accident rehabilitation, from the initial assessment phase to advanced rehabilitation exercises. Our team of therapists are here for you on your road to recovery.
Thousands of Canadians are suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction, yet they often go unrecognized and under treated. We specialize in designing physiotherapy and rehab regimens to treat pelvic floor dysfunction.
Through the application of exercise and movement science,our Certified Kinesiologist can help rehabilitate, prevent and manage injuries, restore function and optimize your performance at work, home, sport or fitness.
Sports Injury Rehabilitation is a multi-disciplinary approach to the prevention, evaluation, and treatment of injuries.Whether you are young athlete or a weekend warrior, our focus is getting you back to that sport you love in a timely and safe manner.
Work place injury, whether it is connected to one-time event, repetitive strain or chronic pain can have a serious impact on quality of life and productivity in the workplace . At Action Physiotherapy, we believe no one should work in pain. We provide client centered treatment aimed at returning injured workers to pre-injury function.