Home-Based Physiotherapy in St. John's
At Action Physiotherapy, we come to work each day believing that no one should go through their day in pain and discomfort that prevents them from enjoying their day-to-day activity. We recognize that a client may be unable to come to us at times due to injury or mobility issues. Home-based Physiotherapy is designed to support you or a loved one in receiving the proper treatment in the right place at the right time.
In-Home physiotherapy offers:
- The convenience of Receiving Treatment in the Comfort of your Home. Avoid the worries and stresses associated with attending in-office appointments. Our experienced therapist will come to you and provide the treatment you need in your home.
- Tailored Treatment to Meet your Rehabilitation Needs. Our therapists have extensive backgrounds in inpatient and outpatient care; they have worked in patient orthopedics, outpatient orthopedics, neurological rehabilitation, intensive care, pediatrics, and frail elderly rehabilitation. During your first meeting, your therapist will complete an assessment, review your personal goals, and present a rehabilitation plan to address your individual needs.
In-Home Physiotherapy is a convenient option faced with a recent discharge from the hospital or when dealing with mobility issues that make travel in the community difficult. That's right- we come to your home and provide the same level of service that you would receive in our clinic!
Home-based physiotherapy can ensure continuity of care and facilitate the transition from hospital to home. Our highly trained staff will bring the clinic to you when it is difficult for you to come to us. Call Us At 709-576-7770 to Book An Appointment.
What are the Conditions Addressed Through Home-Based Physiotherapy?
Examples of conditions addressed through In-Home Physiotherapy include:
- Rehabilitation following Total Joint Replacement
- Mobility issues and functional strengthening for seniors wishing to regain or remain independent in the home
- Balance and Fall Risk Assessment and intervention, including environmental modification suggestions
- Neurological Rehabilitation post stroke, spinal cord injury or acquired brain injury
- Orthopedic and sports-related injury affecting mobility.
- Frail Elderly mobility and strengthening programs designed to promote independence with activities of daily living and reduce caregiver burden.
Does Insurance cover home-Based Physiotherapy?
Home-based physiotherapy is covered by most insurance providers and is a great option for clients who have difficulty coming to a clinic for treatment.
Action Physiotherapy is excited to offer home-based physiotherapy services. Please contact us if you think you or a loved one might benefit from the service.
We are excited to become partners in your rehabilitation process.
Get in Touch Via Email Or Call Us At 709-576-7770 To Book An Appointment.
Home Based Physiotherapy Assessment
- Physiotherapy sessions are not taxable, Price shown is final