Kinesiology Specialists in St. John's
Kinesiologists apply exercise and movement science to promote health and wellbeing; prevent, manage and rehabilitate injuries; treat illness and chronic disease; restore function, and optimize human performance in the workplace, clinical settings, sport and fitness. Their wide scope of practice may include functional ability/capacity evaluations, rehabilitation, ergonomics, home/workplace health and safety, disability management, and research.
Why choose a Certified Kinesiologist?
- They hold a university degree in kinesiology from a Canadian post-secondary institution
- Has signed a code of ethics
- Participates in continuing education
- Hold professional liability insurance
- Price Shown Include Taxes